Thursday, November 6, 2008

An emo post. Dont read if u hate me

A little update from last night

So I was supposed to study and I didn’t. Because I got distracted by the fucked up feeling and eve if I did I don’t think I could concentrate. Me and fie ended up watching downloaded Korean movies. 1st one was 3 Iron. I think you guys should watch it. It was a great movie and weird at the same time. The main character is a guy who broke into people’s house and he took pictures of some parts of the house and make it as if it was his. He did that for his accommodation and he does house chores in return, as if he is thanking them for letting him stay for a night. The actor did not speak even a word and surprisingly I could feel the emotions. The suspense whenever the owner comes back and he is still in the house, the sadness and guilt when he accidently killed someone with a golf ball, the happiness he shows when he was with a woman who is badly beaten by her abusive husband and their love towards each other. This movie isn’t about love.i don’t know how to classify this movie hahaha. It’s too weird for me.

I don’t really fancy Korean movies or dramas but some of them are good. My parents love watching Korean drama. Dad even stays up every night watching YouTube. I hate watching sad movies. Nanti terbawak2 pulak.aku ni dah la emo lebey.

I finished my Mandarin paper this afternoon in 45mins. And I hope I score A for that paper.

Im such a loser. I failed in making myself happy for the past 6 days. Something came up the other day and it blew my good mood away. And im busy making others happy.wtf

A friend told me that I have an angel’s heart. And he said I am actually an angel. God sent me down to motivate people, to love people, to make people happy and to keep him alive. Well whatever that means.

Another friend told me everyone loves me because I’m there whenever they need me. That I care about my friends very much.

You see, some people don’t really mean what they say. They say something just to make you feel better about yourself. Sometimes they enjoying seeing people fall for their sweet talk.

I have so-called friends. Well,a pathetic couple. They love to talk bad things about EVERY SINGLE people around them. They love to copy other people’s statement and use it so that people would think they were brilliant. They’re not. They’re pigs. I think they deserve each other. It is funny how 2 terrible people with 2 pathetic attitudes get along for few years. What kind of guy who spit and licks back after fight a few days later. Mana pergi maruah kau sebagai seorang lelaki dan suami? Love is blind huh. Dan kau perempuan, suka sangat berpura-pura. Perangai kau tu lebih teruk dari babi. Jangan terlalu megah dengan kemewahan yang kau baru dapat. Tuhan boleh tarik balik semua tu. Dan aku tau kau bukan nya ikhlas nak kawan dengan aku. Cukup2lah pretending. As if I don’t know anything. Laki kau tu penah try to flirt with me. He tells me every single story. I never really said you are my friend (well,I used to before you backfuckingstabbed me). You claimed that I’m your bestfriend. Tak malu ke? Ye, aku mmg memilih kawan. So? Sebab aku tabrape memilih lah aku jumpa orang mcm kau.

Sekarang ni aku perlu jadi lebih selfish. Sebelum ni aku terlalu fikir psl orang. These lately I managed to be selfish without feeling guilty. Now I need to do that a little bit more. So no one talks to me. So no one backstabs. Kau rasa aku pengecut, to blurt it all out in a blog? Believe me, you will never want to see my evil side if I say these in front of your face. You can never take it. Because everything I’ll say is true. And I make sense. You can never beat me in this. Because you never really use your brain. And although you’re older than me by few years, I’m still wiser than you in using my brains, without copying others. BUT I never rejected anyone’s opinions or advices. Kau tu benda yang salah pun kau nak betulkan jugak. You can never right a wrong with a wrong honey J dan aku pelik dengan orang yang selalu fikir dia betul walaupun its clear yang dia salah. Banyak contoh orang orang bodoh dalam dunia aku ni. Sometimes they spice up my life with all the dramas but sometimes they piss me off. Dan aku kadang kadang pelik, in my company diploma and degree holders fail to contribute brilliant ideas. Kalau mcm aku ni lain la kan, SPM je.

Kalau aku dah start merepek mcm ni makna nya korang tapayah baca pun tape. Ni maknanya marah aku belum hilang. Dan aku belum bole lepaskan marah aku kat sape2. Ada yang nak volunteer jadi punch bag aku? Aku dalama takasi org rasa baton aku.

1 comment:

Queen Tatum said...

just keep them in your life, and use them as characters in your book.