- Convocation will be held on May but I'm not sure the date.until I know the exact date,I cant book my vacation with my mates -_-' (update: selalunya dorang kata end of may of beginning of june so trip kali ni jadi.yay!)
- im so sick of my yoyo diet.kejap diet kejap rasa 'tape la esok diet lg'. cravings attack gila babi melanda.
- im so sick of promises.serious ni aku bosan.
- these are the books that i bought/borrowed untuk melalaikan aku dr rokok dan lepak.i've only read 3 of them.im on 'a bend on the road now'

Me Gook - Written by Brian Hartenstein.This is a good book.im not saying this because i know Brian.Bila aku baca buku ni semua emotions ada.based on his experience married to a korean woman dan things he have to put up dengan Asian culture

Dear John - Seen the movie.of course the book is better than the movie walaupun movie ada Channing Tatum <3





1 comment:
Hi,
Thanks for dropping by at my not so current and happening blog tu..hehehe.Nice blog you have here..I'll be checking out all the isi-pati soon.Have a nice day!
Post a Comment