oh last year i did mentioned i was waiting for the book Queen Tatum was sending me right?I finally got that on Oct 11th,2009. I remember when the book was handed to me.I was so excited and nervous hahaha i opened the parcel carefully.I almost cried to be honest haha then i took a picture of me and the book.I was in the office at that time btw.So,my annoying boss,wanted to borrow the book.and kinda ordered me to bring that book to the office when I'm done with it.Since it was a good day,i agreed.and what happened after returned me MY book made me realise that i should never even borrow him in the first place.

Anyway,i had few vacations since i last wrote.Cherating,Cameron Highland,A Famosa and Redang Island. I had so much fun in Redang.Even saw shooting starts,twice.we didnt wanna go back.i like the idea of waking up to the sound of waves.its refreshing.I'll just upload few of them here.Too lazy to write about the trips.Pictures from Redang






No comments:
Post a Comment