I guess cupid hates me. Instead of making a confession, I am now thinking of giving up. I don’t think my confession really matter. And I don’t think he would care either. And I believe it will lead to a fucking fall which I don’t think I could handle. I never make any confession especially when it comes to this kind of declaration. So I don’t wanna sorry for myself after letting it out,at this wrong moment. And I don’t think there is a right moment to bring this thing up either. So I guess, this is it. Stop this feeling. I don’t wanna have this kinda feeling inside me. When it comes to this one bloody point, i believe when u r in love or out of love, u r never really urself. U tend to think negatively, u tend to do something stupid, and think that the whole world is against u. This is one of the moment when I really need my friends around but they never really there. I just realize best friend, or they might call it 'true friend' never really exist. It’s just a fucking hell myth created by the intelligent people so we could make ourselves better,thinking of the appreciation by people who slightly close to us. I don’t think I need one either. Because I have experienced many times, that friendship ALWAYS betray. Friends DO care about how do u look like, they way u dress up, the way of living and how popular u r. and don’t tell me that u don’t. I just hate humanity. People around don’t really care about u,they always backstab. They tell lies because they just love they feeling when u re buying all those bullshits. They love looking at ur face enjoying how u make a fool of urself. FRIENDSHIP IS BULLSHIT!! Or is it just me?
Im at the state of giving up. Im giving up my friendship, my studies and my work. Everything seems so wrong and fake. BUT sleeping pills never betray. Nitey people. Have a sweet dream, fucker!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment