Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kickboxing Day 2

Its such struggle to find a parking spot in SS15 in the evening.I was so pissed off!yeah I get upset so easily.the haze is getting worse,no rain,and your sountry is so hot -_-' I started to sweat the minute I left Mesiniaga.oh I forgot to mention that I'm no longer in TLS.I'm with Mesiniaga for....almost 6 months now.wow how time flies. Itu lain entry cerita.Anyway,this is what we did today

Warm up

Stretching.it was quite painful as my body is still sore from Monday's training.

Focus pad :
Jab cross 4 - 10x
Jab cross 8 - 10x
Jab cross 16 - 10x
Jab cross 32 - 10x
Jab cross 64 - 2x (jab cross 64 double is a torture.no joke)

Push up - 10

Shield :
Left Front kick,rear croco,left croco - 10x
Left front kick,rear knee,left croco - 10x
Left front kick, double rear croco - 10x

Croco - 10sets
Knee - 10sets
Front kick - 10sets

Focus pad/shield:
Jab cross,croco,cross - 10x
Jab cross,front kick,cross - 10x
Jab cross,left uppercut,croco - 10x
(I forgot the rest)

Sit ups - 50x
Leg extension - 50x (had to skip this one)
Back extension - 50x

Few other punching combo

Counter attack training

Nizam was actually being kind today. Lotsa 2mins break and swapping so it wasn't a hardcore one today BUT I still sweat a lot.like really a lot.peluh mcm curah air dr atas kepala -_-' blue black in both legs sebab dia suruh make one straight line kasi croco and kami kena tahan one by one.sakit sial.padahal bukan kuat pun dia buat -_-' hilang jap sakit2 badan dr aritu,arini sakit lain pule -_-'

I was thinking to go for training 4 times a day,2 hours each day.I'll give myself sometime to get used to all the pain nizam will cause me.in 2 or 3 weeks,I'll go for 4 hours.we'll see
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Kalau saya huhu terus pengsan haha.

Ruch Mathers said...

haha kak smalam hampir pengsan.training 4 jam